Facial animation huds that work for genus?

SaraMarie Lemon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you everyone! I didn't know the lelutka gum would work! I had tried using my catwa popcorn with the genus head but it only works when wearing catwa, so I thought the lelutka products would be the same! I've tried the axis hud but it was more static that animated with the demos. Definitely gonna look into their other products and the semotion!

53 minutes ago, SaraMarie Lemon said:

Thank you everyone! I didn't know the lelutka gum would work! I had tried using my catwa popcorn with the genus head but it only works when wearing catwa, so I thought the lelutka products would be the same! I've tried the axis hud but it was more static that animated with the demos. Definitely gonna look into their other products and the semotion!

I've been recommending the Happy Dispatch facial HUD since the Genus Beta. It has some simple animations for blinking etc, but again, its more for poses than for animations but as far as a fully functional animated facial expression HUD, I think Vista is the best choice you have for Genus.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Janet Voxel said:

I've been recommending the Happy Dispatch facial HUD since the Genus Beta. It has some simple animations for blinking etc, but again, its more for poses than for animations but as far as a fully functional animated facial expression HUD, I think Vista is the best choice you have for Genus.

Thanks again! I really appreciate the suggestions ❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SaraMarie Lemon said:

suggestions

If you hang at adult places, you might want to have a look at this HUD. In general it works with a lot of brands very well, but it has a Genus version included, too.
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bento-Sex-Mocap-Animation/12640099

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1376 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.