help - pretty thing DEMON WINGS

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone have DEMON WINGS from PRETTY THING?  I have these for my alt.  But when i repurchased them they don't seem to come with a thing in the folder to control the wings flapping.  I want the wings to NOT come all the way forward and wrap around the chest area.  

Does anything have the new DEMON WINGS from PRETTY THING who knows how to STOP the wings from wrapping around the front  of the body?  If so please tell me exact how you stopped with motion.  Again...  This is for the DEMON WINGS that are 'newer'...  The older version has an extra thing in the folder to stop this motion - the newer one does not.  Something would have to be done to the scripts i assume.

"DEMON WINGS from PRETTY THING",  "DEMON WINGS from PRETTY THING"... Hmmmm... Now, where have I heard that product and brand name before?  DEMON WINGS from PRETTY THING? Are you sure you spelled that correctly? Let me Google quickly for "DEMON WINGS from PRETTY THING"... Ah, yes, that's correct. Nope. Can't help you, sorry.

UPDATE..  Yes, it is SWEET THING.  I've been working so much rl i'm making stupid mistakes...  anyway...  I did contact the owner and waiting for response.  I also contacted the SWEET THING chat room and talked to a few people.  I did get the wings redelivered but never got the delivery.  I'm thinking that was an sl thing...  It happens...  This is the ad in pic attached.  

d.png

11 hours ago, ChibiDragon007 said:

I have those wings and there is no way to stop them from wrapping around you, it’s just part of the animation cycle built into them. 

That is not cool...  I will speak to the owner.  I have the older version on my main avi and they do not wrap around body.  Maybe I can get the owner to sent me the 'old' version because thats what I thought I was getting anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.