I want to buy something but I dont know what I need for it

Azreala2369

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so I want to buy the CATWA Catya & SLINK HG {BENTO} ❤ Bombastic ❤ CATWA Catya Shape Slink Hourglass Shape by Mellow Shapes. But I dont know what I need for it, as in I dont know what body, head, skin, ect. So if you have the shape please tell me what I need for it, I want to be sexy!

Telling by the item title... you'll need the Catya head by Catwa and the Hourglass body by SLink. The shapes appear to include a notecard with further links to the shown components, which will most likely include the skin.

Definitely grab demos of all these items and try them on on yourself to check if you really like it.

• Like 2

It tells you in the title what you need. The Slink Hourglass body (from the Slink mainstore only, not on the MP), price around L$2500 I think, plus the Catwa Catya head (L$5500 on MP, L$5000 at the Catwa inworld store). 

It might also work with a substitute body that's a similar shape such as Belleza Freya or ebody Curvy, but you will not be able to substitute a different head to get the same look. It may work with other heads (Catwa heads only) but it will look different. On other brand heads it will look like a monster.

The shape will probably include a stylecard that tells you about the skin and hair, but you don't get to find out about those until you've paid for the shape. Be aware that if the shape is old, the skin may be no longer available.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.