13 year old account unable to get 2019 linden house

Titania Bracken

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is it just me missing something or are the newish 2019 linden homes only available for new accounts?   Looking at sl wiki i just had to apply but its only letting me choose from the old basic houses pre-2019.   Ive spent hours looking into it and cant see how to get one of the newer houses.  Any ideas or is it just new accounts allowed to have them, which is a little unfair after paying for a premium account for 13 years.

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Titania Bracken said:

Is it just me missing something or are the newish 2019 linden homes only available for new accounts?   Looking at sl wiki i just had to apply but its only letting me choose from the old basic houses pre-2019.   Ive spent hours looking into it and cant see how to get one of the newer houses.  Any ideas or is it just new accounts allowed to have them, which is a little unfair after paying for a premium account for 13 years.

They are very popular and hard to get.  You are best looking in the Linden Homes forums for more information  https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/357-linden-homes/

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Titania Bracken said:

As Cindy said -- they are just very popular.  The age of your account does not matter at all.  You just have to keep trying.  Monitoring some of the Linden Home threads can help you know when more regions will be released, but there are also usually a few abandons each day.  

You get the home via the same page as getting one of the older homes.  When one is available, the drop-down will show Bellisseria.  The pictures will then show which themes are available - Traditional House, Houseboat, Campers/Trailers, Victorian House, Log Homes. You click the picture to select the Theme.  Don't worry about the exact Style in the theme -- for the newer homes, you pick the Style via a home rezzer (like a mailbox or something) that is located just outside the property.

• Like 1

Right now the moles are devoting most of their energy to getting SL 17B ready to open, so they are not opening up one or two new Bellisseria regions a day, as they have been for the past few months. That means that most available homes now are ones that someone else has abandoned.  As soon as SL 17B is underway, I think we can expect activity to pick up in Bellisseria again.  So .... temporary low availability, but be patient for a week or so.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.