What eyes for Signature Gianni head?

Alexis Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi loves 💖 hope you’re all well. Hate to make another thread D : buuut I really need help. My friend has bought the Signature Gianni head and I want to buy him a pair of eyes but I have no idea what eyes/applies etc work for men’s heads? I tried mesh they bulge out of his head with no way of saving them.. not sure what else we can try? 

Does the head not come with its own rigged eyes? If so, then his best bet would be Omega eye appliers. The head should also have been updated for BoM (Bakes on Mesh) so he could also activate that and use system eyes alongside a system skin for his head and whichever mesh body he owns.

If it doesn't include rigged eyes then most unrigged eyes should sit just fine in the head and not bulge out, as long as they're edited back far enough inside the sockets.

Unfortunately, the Signature mesh head is one brand that's not at all well catered for when it comes to brand-specific appliers. I can only think of one Signature head applier for skin from a big-name creator, so Omega will probably be the way he needs to go.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Does the head not come with its own rigged eyes? If so, then his best bet would be Omega eye appliers. The head should also have been updated for BoM (Bakes on Mesh) so he could also activate that and use system eyes alongside a system skin for his head and whichever mesh body he owns.

If it doesn't include rigged eyes then most unrigged eyes should sit just fine in the head and not bulge out, as long as they're edited back far enough inside the sockets.

Unfortunately, the Signature mesh head is one brand that's not at all well catered for when it comes to brand-specific appliers. I can only think of one Signature head applier for skin from a big-name creator, so Omega will probably be the way he needs to go.

Yeah it has its own eyes with it but they’re very empty looking.. omega it is then! Thank youuu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.