Why was 6.4.1.541204 - CEF Special taken away from me?

Ardy Lay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I logged in using Second Life Release 6.4.1.541204 - CEF Special, I was force-updated to Second Life Release 6.4.2.541639.  Now I cannot play live streams.  Is this ability coming back soon?  I was showing people how cool it is^H^H^H was.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:47 PM, Ardy Lay said:

When I logged in using Second Life Release 6.4.1.541204 - CEF Special, I was force-updated to Second Life Release 6.4.2.541639.  Now I cannot play live streams.  Is this ability coming back soon?  I was showing people how cool it is^H^H^H was.

same here,  @Oz Linden  since I'm not sure whom else to contact, any news on this?

It wasn't up to 'normal release candidate status' yet.  It was on the release notes page to prevent an error dialog when displaying Help > About Second Life.  The build was to support a special event being held by one customer.  It will be back when it is more complete.

Edited by Ardy Lay
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ardy Lay said:

It wasn't up to 'normal release candidate status' yet.  It was on the release notes page to prevent an error dialog when displaying Help > About Second Life.  The build was to support a special event being held by one customer.  It will be back when it is more complete.

Okay doki,  I was so going O.O because it worked well for the event and I was soo hoping this was not going to end up like Slim.

Thanks, Oz.  I probably should have stated where I got the information I paraphrased above.  I played a couple of recordings of meetings you hosted for third party viewer developers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.