CATWA FREYA HEAD T-T

Aderrymer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

seen this question on several places now, please keep it to one.

I know, but nobody helps me.  I am new and I would like to understand more about this fantastic world called Second Life.

I'm fairly certain that the body skin is also a different one by daylight. The textures are simply too different to be of the same kind. Plus, the overall graphics seem to be pretty poor, I mean, on the low end, which will come with some inevitable errors. The eye also look kinda strange on that pic.

What are you using, the Freya head with what skin and the Legacy body with a ??? skin?

The body also seems to have a very righ reflections / gloss settings, whereas the head has none active, hence the different effect of light sources around you.

By the way... take your time with shopping and demo things to try them. You seem to have figured out that SLInk Hourglass clothes suit you, but you went for the Legacy body.

And last, but not least: the forum is pretty much PG. Keep yourself safe and keep that in mind with any other pics ;)

1 hour ago, Aderrymer said:

I know, but nobody helps me.

Myself and others have attempted to help you now. You have to understand that people here are from all over the world and contrary to popular belief....they sometimes sleep!  Give us all a bit of time to wake up and make coffee and we'll be as helpful as possible.  😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Myself and others have attempted to help you now. You have to understand that people here are from all over the world and contrary to popular belief....they sometimes sleep!  Give us all a bit of time to wake up and make coffee and we'll be as helpful as possible.  😉

Sorry if I disturbed you.  You really helped me and I am grateful for that.  You are wonderful people.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

So your body isn't glowing anymore by night?

I'm sorry but my body continues to glow at night.  Also, I can't afford a new computer, so I'm forced to use an old one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1541 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.