Jump to content
  • 0
Aderrymer

CATWA FREYA HEAD T-T

Question

Posted (edited)

When evening comes, the skin on the head becomes a different color than the body.  Can anyone tell me why?IMG-20200508-105909-73112-36-17.jpg

Edited by Aderrymer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
9 minutes ago, Aderrymer said:

When evening comes, the skin on the head becomes a different color than the body.  Can anyone tell me why?

seen this question on several places now, please keep it to one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

seen this question on several places now, please keep it to one.

I know, but nobody helps me.  I am new and I would like to understand more about this fantastic world called Second Life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, Aderrymer said:

I know, but nobody helps me.  I am new and I would like to understand more about this fantastic world called Second Life.

this forum is used by residents, not support. You'll have to be more patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I'm fairly certain that the body skin is also a different one by daylight. The textures are simply too different to be of the same kind. Plus, the overall graphics seem to be pretty poor, I mean, on the low end, which will come with some inevitable errors. The eye also look kinda strange on that pic.

 

What are you using, the Freya head with what skin and the Legacy body with a ??? skin?

The body also seems to have a very righ reflections / gloss settings, whereas the head has none active, hence the different effect of light sources around you.

 

By the way... take your time with shopping and demo things to try them. You seem to have figured out that SLInk Hourglass clothes suit you, but you went for the Legacy body.

And last, but not least: the forum is pretty much PG. Keep yourself safe and keep that in mind with any other pics ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Aderrymer said:

I know, but nobody helps me.

Myself and others have attempted to help you now. You have to understand that people here are from all over the world and contrary to popular belief....they sometimes sleep!  Give us all a bit of time to wake up and make coffee and we'll be as helpful as possible.  😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Dano Seale said:

Myself and others have attempted to help you now. You have to understand that people here are from all over the world and contrary to popular belief....they sometimes sleep!  Give us all a bit of time to wake up and make coffee and we'll be as helpful as possible.  😉

Sorry if I disturbed you.  You really helped me and I am grateful for that.  You are wonderful people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

So your body isn't glowing anymore by night?

I'm sorry but my body continues to glow at night.  Also, I can't afford a new computer, so I'm forced to use an old one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...