Premium account

starla00

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, starla00 said:

can you use lindens to get premium account?

Unfortunately, NO.  However, you can sell your L$ to get a USD balance and then use that to pay for Premium.

I don't know whether or not you are required to still have a valid approved Payment method or not.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't know whether or not you are required to still have a valid approved Payment method or not.

As far as I know you need to have a valid payment method to sell L$ in the first place.

20 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not if all you are doing is selling L$ and leaving the exchanged funds in your USD balance. That's a purely internal transaction. You do need a valid approved payment method if you are using Tilia to bring money into SL or take money out.

Lil's got it right (next post) . I forgot about getting your Sell limit raised in the first place.

Edited by Rolig Loon
I got it wrong
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, ChinRey said:

As far as I know you need to have a valid payment method to sell L$ in the first place.

19 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Not if all you are doing is selling L$ and leaving the exchanged funds in your USD balance. That's a purely internal transaction. You do need a valid approved payment method if you are using Tilia to bring money into SL or take money out.

I went back to my notes on this.  In order to SELL L$, you must first get your Sell LindeX Limits increased from $0.  In order for that to happen, you must first provide a Payment Method and use it to either pay for Premium or to Buy some L$.  Then you have to wait the 30 days while your Buy Limits are slowing increasing.  After the 30 days, your Sell Limits will finally increase from $0.

• Like 2

Hi guys, this might be a question with an obvious answer, but just to make sure:

Renewal for my annual premium is set to take place in the next 5 days. I already have tranfered enough funds to my Tilia account and I also have a valid payment method with Paypal (which I have been using all through my SL). Is the USD balance of my Tilia account the one which will cover the cost of the renewal or is my Paypal account going to be charged for the renewal?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.