looking for a small kitchen set

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I really need something neutral colored.  And I'd like a wood top counter.  I've looked at apple falls, nutmeg, Trompe Loeil...  If u have any suggestions please let me know.  This is what i'd like something similar too color wise and design wise. 

The image in the pic is by Trompe Loeil which i can't find on mp.  And on the Trompe Loeil im only seeing houses.  if anyone knows if there is a different Trompe Loeil sim where there is furniture please let me know.

d1.png.0409b1cd265576456ec1b0da7dc12d6d.png

Vespertine and Dust Bunny both have “small spaces” kitchen sets. However, Hive  has a couple of kitchens that I’m obsessed with that are easily modifiable. Consignment might also be a good option for a great modular kitchen. 

also, to add: The kitchen in the photo is Trompe’s Finley Kitchen: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trompe-Loeil-Finley-Kitchenette-PG-V11-mesh/8438099

Don’t let the blue scare you - there are color options within a menu. 

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, norajulian said:

Vespertine and Dust Bunny both have “small spaces” kitchen sets. However, Hive  has a couple of kitchens that I’m obsessed with that are easily modifiable. Consignment might also be a good option for a great modular kitchen. 

also, to add: The kitchen in the photo is Trompe’s Finley Kitchen: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trompe-Loeil-Finley-Kitchenette-PG-V11-mesh/8438099

Don’t let the blue scare you - there are color options within a menu. 

that does look like the one in the pic i have!  i don't know why it didn't come up when i was searching for kitchens.  i really wish mp would improve their search.  or maybe its just me.  ty

There are several small kitchen sets at the new (one time only maybe - not sure) Welcome Back Even by Belle.   I didn't go, just looked at photos. :D

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Schlossberg/127/150/28

Also Trompe Loeil has a nice wood topped counter in the Aveline Kitchenette  set. It has tall cabinets on both sides but I took those off to fit my area. 

image.thumb.png.efd6e147a61859fd2b207065fff28264.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info

9 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

The image in the pic is by Trompe Loeil which i can't find on mp.  And on the Trompe Loeil im only seeing houses.  if anyone knows if there is a different Trompe Loeil sim where there is furniture please let me know.

Trompe has started including kitchens in their homes, so if you see one in a picture of a Trompe home, it is probably because of that.  As far as I know, they aren't being sold seperately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Trompe has started including kitchens in their homes, so if you see one in a picture of a Trompe home, it is probably because of that.  As far as I know, they aren't being sold seperately.

There are many Trompe Loeil kitchens --  even some recent ones  -- that were NOT built into houses.  Not all items are on the marketplace so checking the main store is a good plan. I have been blogging for Cory Edo for a decade and have many kitchens. Some are likely retired, but other are likely available.   @Sandra8675

For example here is the one that I am using (photo in previous post)  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trompe-Loeil-Aveline-Kitchenette-PG-mesh/11357571

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.