Security Orbs?

EnderKaziki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, EnderKaziki said:

I'm looking for a good security orb that's able to protect my home from intruders... Is there one that you guys may suggest?

take the one out of your content pack that's send to you after clicking the house changer at the outside of your parcel

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EnderKaziki said:

I live in a skybox is there a certain one? 

you put your question in the Linden Home section... so i assume you live on a LH.
you can still use that LH security if you putted a skybox there, but if you live on a normal nót LH parcel, you can buy any orb at the MP of inworld.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you put your question in the Linden Home section... so i assume you live on a LH.
you can still use that LH security if you putted a skybox there, but if you live on a normal nót LH parcel, you can buy any orb at the MP of inworld.

thanks for hellping me, glad you replied ♥

Probably overkill, but I've been using Kray-5 Security System from NeuroLAB, Inc. for a couple of years. Deployable on multiple parcels with a relay, wide range, option for multiple owners/managers, and has a remote management HUD. You can have visitor counters and logs (visits, intrusions, ejections) emailed to you. There are a lot of other features. Although it's around L$2k. 

_NeurolaB-Inc._-KRAY-V.5.5-Poster-2019_1.jpg.22da6b066f3045f31a1b699fe580f525.jpg

6 hours ago, EnderKaziki said:

I'm looking for a good security orb that's able to protect my home from intruders... Is there one that you guys may suggest?

As Alwin said, the one that comes with Linden Homes works fine. Also, it's free.

If your skybox is above a Linden Home parcel, just go down to ground level and click the house controller (mailbox or whatever, depending on what type of parcel you have), and you can get the orb from it. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.