Hairbase lines on Catwa Mesh Head

FernandoSaussure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well folks, I have had this problem for a while (and I believe it’s not just me). When I apply hairbases to my avatar and zoom out a certain distance, there are some lines from the "sessions" division of the mesh head that are well highlighted. If I zoom in, it doesn't happen.

1077865228_Semttulo.png.8c109b25fcfa86f10564a5c53b0728fe.png

This is very misshapen and I really hate this. Is there any way to resolve this? The recently launched heads are coming with this kind of problem?

Note: My head is the Catwa Justin.

Thanks in advice.

I`m assuming you are using mesh hair on top of applier hairbase? If that`s the case, you have 2 options...Find a no-alpha hair or hairbase-friendly (some creators actually pay attention to detail and don`t use alpha textures for mesh edges to prevent alpha glitch) this might be a problem tho as most hair creators seem to be switching to alpha hair exclusively...so the other solution is to switch from appliers to BoM/bakes on mesh...I`m not sure if Catwa fully adapted her product to BoM like LeLutka did,  I do know there is a relay HUD that allows you to use BoM instead of appliers...This is definitely worth looking into as BoM allows you to wear 30+ textures on the same mesh face (you could easily stack hairbase, beard, eyebrows, tattoos etc with just adding a BoM layer, no fiddling with appliers and selecting/enabling/disabling destination layer/head part etc) and would resolve alpha glitch once and for all!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.