Looking for a job

Almhi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys , i`m new on Second life and i want to find a job.  I am responsible,sociable, funny, quickly learning new things, ambitious, orientation and organized. I enjoy talking to people all the time and meeting people! I am always ready to go and work! 

If you have something contact me.

thanks! have a good day! 

Edited by Almhi

1 hour ago, Almhi said:

Hello guys , i`m new on Second life and i want to find a job. If you have something contact me.

thanks! have a good day!

Do you have skills in Interior Decor or Landscaping?

• Like 1

Just now, Almhi said:

Yes,i  have skills in Interior Decor or Landscaping

Okay, that's great. I am the Owner of The Inside Story, an Interior Decorator & Landscaping business brand in SL. We are hiring Interior Decorators & Landscapers. Applications are available, you can apply to this link, and then I will get back to you. :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r2xk6rq4NlWkvTJl0o_IciJXOBu7V08WQwwYDgrC7Hk/viewform?edit_requested=true&fbclid=IwAR3U6O2tszjsbCGjIDZA38S5DEA_a5rlw9xAxRUyNCFLOzFVKaPI-OSQszY

• 2 weeks later...

I just opened my art gallery in London City, Thunderchild Gallery (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/London City/198/157/24).  I am looking for someone that can be a creative assistant or partner in promotions and marketing.  I have boxes of store cards (store credit) to be passed out to clubs and other public or hosted gatherings as prizes or gifts.  My goal is to get traffic through the shop by giving away one piece and plan to spur interest or sells of others.   I'll be looking for ad and billboard placements as well. Someone to help scout ideal locations.   

Interested persons should contact me to arrange a meeting at the gallery.  ThunderchildGallery.png 

On 4/8/2020 at 4:10 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

would help a lot if you post your skills..

On 4/8/2020 at 3:58 AM, Almhi said:

I am responsible,sociable, funny, quickly learning new things, ambitious, orientation and organized. I enjoy talking to people all the time and meeting people!

Alwin, she said she was new, and I believe she described what she thought she had to offer.

On 4/19/2020 at 4:54 PM, Thunderchild Allen said:

I just opened my art gallery in London City, Thunderchild Gallery (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/London City/198/157/24).  I am looking for someone that can be a creative assistant or partner in promotions and marketing.  I have boxes of store cards (store credit) to be passed out to clubs and other public or hosted gatherings as prizes or gifts.  My goal is to get traffic through the shop by giving away one piece and plan to spur interest or sells of others.   I'll be looking for ad and billboard placements as well. Someone to help scout ideal locations.   

Interested persons should contact me to arrange a meeting at the gallery.  

I'm interested to be a partner in promotions and marketing, what are the job requirements? any skills needed?

ThunderchildGallery.png 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.