gatcha face appliers on MP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

When i look at FACE SKIN APPLIERS that are GATCHA...  I have wondered this since i started sl...  how do i know what body appliers match the GATCHA FACE SKIN if it does not state on the post on MP anywhere?

Ask the merchant selling it

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

When i look at FACE SKIN APPLIERS that are GATCHA...  I have wondered this since i started sl...  how do i know what body appliers match the GATCHA FACE SKIN if it does not state on the post on MP anywhere?

Look at the original Gacha photograph to see all that it offers.  The Gacha skins I've bought (pre-BOM) included body appliers.

However, I don't know what you mean by FACE SKIN APPLIERS?  Do you mean a skin for the face?  

Yet, just because the ones I bought included body appliers doesn't mean one that you buy will...to know for sure, you need to do what Cindy said...ask the creator or the merchant selling the second hand Gacha.  

Edited by FairreLilette

The face skin will have a brand name, likely in the picture somewhere, or in the title of the item being sold. That will tell you what store it originated from. You'll most likely be able to purchase body skins from the same store.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 11:19 AM, FairreLilette said:

Look at the original Gacha photograph to see all that it offers.  The Gacha skins I've bought (pre-BOM) included body appliers.

However, I don't know what you mean by FACE SKIN APPLIERS?  Do you mean a skin for the face?  

Yet, just because the ones I bought included body appliers doesn't mean one that you buy will...to know for sure, you need to do what Cindy said...ask the creator or the merchant selling the second hand Gacha.  

This is interesting because it usually does not occur to me the face skin gatcha will include a body applier.  I will for sure be writing to the seller and questioning this in the future.  I've always curious about this.  Because I have seen many gatcha skins I have liked a lot but been scared to buy because the 'brand' is not obvious.  And u know...  i want to avoid that dreaded 'wearing the collar' to cover the line on the neck thing.  smile

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.