We got a mention

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

Zero Punctuations PS4 review of Dreams humorously references Second Life towards the end

Loved it. I played it once then re-played, pausing at the jokes. He had so many one-liners it was easy to miss them in one view.

Oh and yes....I got the SL reference too. (Really the whole thing could be SL).  

Still wondering how he said all that in one breath!

• Like 1

Replying because this is bloody hilarious and needs to pop out from under the stoopid spam pile. Also, my bff has a PhD in a bunch of stuff, and part of what he does is study games and mods and how people use them. In his field there is actually a (non-academic) phrase (which I forget) but is basically the time it takes for a game to be released and the time it takes modders to create pen*ses. This time is usually measured in nanoseconds. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Replying because this is bloody hilarious and needs to pop out from under the stoopid spam pile. Also, my bff has a PhD in a bunch of stuff, and part of what he does is study games and mods and how people use them. In his field there is actually a (non-academic) phrase (which I forget) but is basically the time it takes for a game to be released and the time it takes modders to create pen*ses. This time is usually measured in nanoseconds. :)

Yahtzee is a hilarious reviewer. If you liked that you should watch some of his other reviews. He is a very hard person to please. There was one game, I forget what It was now, that he actually liked and his fan base near died xD

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.