Coronavirus and second life

sam007 Collas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Coronavirus and second life

I would like to thank all them that work behind the scenes to keep second life running during this coronavirus outbreak and all lindens and moles for their hard work and dedication on building us these beautiful homes. It gives us all that escape from reality known as rl speciality with people on self- isolation without you we would not have this escape from the world THANK YOU to all linden staff and stay safe love you all

• Like 32

Me too!  I work at home and can't go out at all now and I am so thankful that I can come to SL after my shift is over.  Things have been pretty tough at work as my job has changed due to the virus.  I am now having to take calls with little training on stuff I know nothing about and it is causing me so much stress and anxiety.  They just keep adding more and more to our department.  Oh well at least I am working so I am trying to be thankful for that.

I am very thankful for all the moles and everyone else who works for SL that they are still doing the best job of keeping our little world still going :D .

• Like 14

Indeed! More unsung heroes, saving us from boredom while we are confined to base.  A good session in Second Life can feel like I've been outdoors exploring, or dancing on the Titanic, or having a good old rollerskate. YAY (and three cheers as is the British way) for the Lindens and Moles and the electricity and broadband companies too. 

Continue to stay safe everyone

• Like 8

Sorry if my post sounds disrespectful, but I wish we could leave this RL topic, or the x word mentioned, outside of the Linden homes forums. Some of us are really struggling with the situation in our countries, and come to this forum to enjoy and disconnect.

There are some other great threads on this subject in the General topic forum 

Again, sorry since this is just my personal opinion based on my experience, but Bellisseria is being a hideaway to me, and I don't want to lose that. 

Edited by Elena Core
'us', not 'use'
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

that's the point its a hideaway for us all its just to say thank  you to linden for doing that for us and all staff there for keeping it going with out them there would be no sl so again thanks to all staff at linden labs and all lindens and moles for their hard work and dedication on building us these beautiful homes.

Edited by sam007 Collas
spelling
  • Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.