Places to go, groups to join?

fiascoz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not new but I am a somewhat experienced Second Life user back for another round after growing bored of my virtual life about five or six years ago. This post really isn't asking for friends as much as it is asking a good direction to start. Second Life has changed so much and it didn't take me long to realize that. Of course I had expected as much, it's be a while and the virtual world has always been a bustle. Are there any good, active groups that have meetups? That used to be a good way to meet new people yet again I don't know where to look now. Help me please? Much appreciated. 

Beautiful ME.png

• Like 1

Fiascoz, as Adam says, Pod riders group is indeed active and fun. You can see pods so frequently on the mainland roads, sometimes crashing on my bike😂 Lucky enough, the pod isn't solid object, but Phantom.

But I've found my niche within the *Grid Drivers*. I have my freedom to explore, and I have the chances to meet up with people, plus the group is very active and supportive. We have *weekly free and new* hud to explore the grid, usually you'd be meeting people in the start and end point, or on the way.

You'd have *Luke Skywalker's radioshow podcast* specifically tailored for every week's drive, which makes you feel alive for sure, on the way.

Some even *charter* big vehicles, so that others could hop in. Anyhow, you'll need vehicles, but fear not, there are tons of *free vehicles* out there, in GTFO hubs and LCC sail ports.

Edited by SusanPoora
  • Thanks 1

On 3/29/2020 at 2:49 PM, Talligurl said:

You're an adorable little spider? How cute. Can we get together and take some pictures?

Yes, of course! I am sorry for the delayed response. My GPU decided shortly after rejoining SL would be the perfect time to die so I had to order another one but I'm back on the web now (pun intended) @Talligurl

I joined both Grid Riders @SusanPoora and Pod Riders @Adamburp Adamczyk. Any other suggestions are welcomed. 

Edited by fiascoz
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.