PROFILE PIC main one in front change

brie90212

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

uuugggg...  sorry everyone...  i forgot to say i want to download it from my desktop.  i forgot to add that piece of info.  the pic i want for my profile is on my desktop.  again...  just talking about the main pic in front of the profile.

I can help!   To upload a picture from your computer it does cost 10L, but you can bypass this by going to the seconlife website and going to My Secondlife.  You'll find a link for it on your dashboard,  click on your profile and the. Click edit, the first tab you'll see is for your main profile picture, from there it's easy to do,  click the button to click the picture you want to upload and then hit upload button on the website.

You can do this for you second profile picture too.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, brie90212 said:

uuugggg...  sorry everyone...  i forgot to say i want to download it from my desktop.  i forgot to add that piece of info.  the pic i want for my profile is on my desktop.  again...  just talking about the main pic in front of the profile.

Yes in order to import a graphic from your desktop in the second life it will cost you 10 Linden’s. Once the picture is in your inventory you can just drag it to that spot on your profile for your photo. That action doesn’t cost anything but bringing the picture into second life does.

11 minutes ago, HarleyHorrow said:

I can help!   To upload a picture from your computer it does cost 10L, but you can bypass this by going to the seconlife website and going to My Secondlife.  You'll find a link for it on your dashboard,  click on your profile and the. Click edit, the first tab you'll see is for your main profile picture, from there it's easy to do,  click the button to click the picture you want to upload and then hit upload button on the website.

You can do this for you second profile picture too.

by 'second life website' do u mean the original second life viewer?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.