How do I see what items I have purchased?

VonWulfen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you bought something within the past 32 days (60 days if you are Premium), just look in your Transaction History   (secondlife.com >>> Account >>> Transaction History ).  If you bought something on Marketplace, it will show up in your Marketplace Order History (My Marketplace >>> My Account >> Order History ).

You might also just look in your Received Items folder in Inventory to see if you forgot to move it into a permanent folder.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

You can view your transaction history for the past 30 days.

https://accounts.secondlife.com/transaction_history/?lang=en-US#/

If you paid but didn't receive the item, jot down the transaction number and send that in a notecard to the person that owns the vendor explaining what happened.

[Edit]
NM, trust Rolig's version over mine ....

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

If you bought something within the past 32 days (60 days if you are Premium), just look in your Transaction History   (secondlife.com >>> Account >>> Transaction History ).  If you bought something on Marketplace, it will show up in your Marketplace Order History (My Marketplace >>> My Account >> Order History ).

You might also just look in your Received Items folder in Inventory to see if you forgot to move it into a permanent folder.

30 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

You can view your transaction history for the past 30 days.

https://accounts.secondlife.com/transaction_history/?lang=en-US#/

If you paid but didn't receive the item, jot down the transaction number and send that in a notecard to the person that owns the vendor explaining what happened.

[Edit]
NM, trust Rolig's version over mine ....

Many thanks guys.

It seems I tried to purchase it without group name applied for the discount price so it refund me.

All sorted now :)

What viewer are you using? I will sometimes find things go missing in Firestorm, but if I log on with the SL viewer they often show up and if I wear the missing item and then log on again with Firestorm I will have it. Probably a work around that makes all the computer experts cringe, but it works for me.

Edited by Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.