URGENT. EVERYTHING IS GONE (Firestorm)(solved)

Rumancekk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I don't know what I did. I was trying to get to my favorite wearables and I hate my drop down menu open and I had to type sometihng and suddenly I heard a ding and then everything was just gone. No menu period. Nothing on the bottom, nothing n the top, the only menu I  could get up was the chat because it auto opens when I type.

The screen is just completely clear other than that and my AO thing on the side and now I can't do anything or go anywhere because I don't have my damn menu

Please help

edit:

apparently just restarting fixed it but i was afraid it was gonna get stuck

Edited by Rumancekk

4 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Rumancekk said:

I don't know what I did. I was trying to get to my favorite wearables and I hate my drop down menu open and I had to type sometihng and suddenly I heard a ding and then everything was just gone. No menu period. Nothing on the bottom, nothing n the top, the only menu I  could get up was the chat because it auto opens when I type.

The screen is just completely clear other than that and my AO thing on the side and now I can't do anything or go anywhere because I don't have my damn menu

Please help

Try Ctrl+Alt+F1

That toggles rendering the UI. 

Edited by moirakathleen
left some letters out
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Rumancekk said:

IThe screen is just completely clear other than that and my AO thing on the side and now I can't do anything or go anywhere because I don't have my damn menu

Please help

Screenshots are always helpful. You show us what you see, then we can tell you what is going on and how to fix it.

1 hour ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Screenshots are always helpful. You show us what you see, then we can tell you what is going on and how to fix it.

i ended up fixing it by restarting, but forgot to edit my post lol

either way, still have no idea how i managed it

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.