Two of Four - Game

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

You both broke the game rule of using two words out of four.  So because you've both been naughty I'm going back to the last legitimate entry, which was Unharmed Vampires Run Away.

How exactly? I'm confused.... 🙃

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but the hyperactive pace leads to carelessness, and makes it harder for other people to join in.  I stopped posting in the alphabetical song thread as I was caught up in the same sort of frenzy and found I was stepping on people's toes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I am to blame here mostly. I know Aiiyaz has a reason for this amount of posting and I'm helping her to get her likes upto 500.

I fully understand your point though and take it at heart whilst lowering the pace. Aiiyaz will have her required points soon enough now.

ETA : Waiting for someone's else' entry aside mine or Aiiaz' .

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm sorry, but the hyperactive pace leads to carelessness, and makes it harder for other people to join in.  I stopped posting in the alphabetical song thread as I was caught up in the same sort of frenzy and found I was stepping on people's toes.

All of that mix up stuff was making me laugh in real life. I have known my alphabet all of my life and yet lately some of the letters keep going missing. 

Never think you're stepping on any toes, and if there are any duplications in the alphabetical song thread, it won't matter I'm sure. I love nipping off to Youtube and getting lost in there; a super place to "kill" some time while hiding out from covid-19.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

I am to blame here mostly. I know Aiiyaz has a reason for this amount of posting and I'm helping her to get her likes upto 500.

I fully understand your point though and take it at heart whilst lowering the pace. Aiiyaz will have her required points soon enough now.

I think it was just the number of posts Aiiyaz needed to make herself so she could change her own profile label thingy, not so much needing the likes, but (talking behind your back here A) she's a nice lively fun character to have on the forums, and hard not to like. :) 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.