An error creating a linden home.

BismuthCrystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, for the past few days I've been attempting to create a linden home for myself. However whenever I try to I get a message saying this: 

We're Sorry...

The Linden Homes service is not available at this time. Please try again later.

Secondlife.com | My Account

Does anyone know if there's an actual issue going on or is it just my account?

I haven't had any issues today and haven't seen that screen.  Did you pay for premium?  If you are premium already and own land you might have to tier up, that is all I can think of right now.

Edited by karynmaria

I haven't seen that message before either.  If you're still getting that message tomorrow, I'd suggest contacting "Live Chat" between 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. SLT (pacific time zone).  You can find a link to Live Chat at https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support    (about half way down, under 'Alternatives to Phone Support').

If you don't have 1024 sqm of tier available, as Karynmaria mentioned, the message is similar looking to the one you received, but does state in the message text that the problem is not having enough available tier.  It wouldn't hurt to check under "Land Manager" on your dashboard, though, to make sure you do have the tier available.

1 hour ago, BismuthCrystal said:

Hello, for the past few days I've been attempting to create a linden home for myself. However whenever I try to I get a message saying this: 

We're Sorry...

The Linden Homes service is not available at this time. Please try again later.

Secondlife.com | My Account

Does anyone know if there's an actual issue going on or is it just my account?

We don't create our Linden Homes, so when you say you are trying to 'create' one, are you talking about trying to claim one from your Account Land page or trying to rez one of the models on your assigned property?

If it is the rezzing of the home, click and hold the rezzer (mailbox, life preserver, trailer sign) for three seconds.  If that doesn't clear the issue or if the issue is about your Land page, then definitely contact Support.  Live Chat will be quickest and easiest if the hours work for you.  Otherwise create a Support ticket.

Start Live Chat: https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
  Live Chat is available 6am to 3pm PST every day.

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.