Belleza Freya - Confused

Tamanni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've bought the Belleza Freya body, which I am loving so far, but there is one thing that confuses me about it.

There are three settings for the breasts; normal, perky and push-up. However, only the normal ones fit into Freya-fitted clothing. What is the purpose/use of the other two settings? The push-up one in particular cannot be used whilst naked, it just looks... completely wrong.

Are these two settings completely pointless, or are there actually some clothes somewhere that fits them?

Tamanni, 'insanya' is one merchant that does Freya Perky as well as Natural versions on most of their newer stuffs

perky can make some clothes look/fit better, depending on the garment cut/style, rather than just changing the Cleavage avatar body slider when wearing the Natural version

'lv designs' does freya pushup only

as you say pushup can look really weird. The initial idea I think was a corset mode. Squeeze up and pop the top of a ball gown, cleavage wise for example

like everything tho it depends on what look we are going for. Another example where pushup can work is when going for say a more adult anime style. A style which can tho feel a bit weird sometimes even without falling out of our tops

like everything is more about what we want and are comfortable with.  tbh I do tend to get more weird myself than non-weird with my own outfits. I quite like costumes. Costuming and accessorising my avatar I can spend hours on doing

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the recommendations Molly.

The shape I'm after is "short and plus-sized" rather than "adult"; I want to be larger all-round rather than just breasts and bum.  I found a system layer corset at Sn@tch that works nicely in push-up mode;

191230_002.jpg.c8fabf3b66eb3110dc9e6619b292457b.jpg  191230_003.jpg.f2300912bfae7aacce959e1b03e34714.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1586 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.