Paid for home page advertising subscription, LL took the money, but the product does not appear

Mony Markova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

55 minutes ago, Mony Markova said:

Paid for home page advertising subscription, LL took the money, but the product does not appear. Where can I get help? Anyone is supporting the marketplace from LL?

The ads on MP are rotated semi-randomly so there's no way of knowing when yours will turn up or who will see it. How many times it'll be displayed depends on how many others have paid for the same advertising space. The few times I've tried I got about five ad displays a day according to the stats I got from LL. In other words, if you pay 799 L$ for a week, you can expect that 30-40 people will "see" your ad.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Mony Markova said:

This is about it,

Paid for home page advertising subscription, LL took the money, but the product does not appear. Where can I get help? Anyone is supporting the marketplace from LL?

This feels odd.

Thanks for any help!

If you see your own ad on the MP then you are being cheated, unless you don't mind advertising to yourself.

You can go into Marketplace Merchant Tools, go to Reports, then Subscriptions and it will show you how many times your ad was displayed and how many times it was clicked on.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.