CATWA BENTO HEAD

Jane Rootcreeper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im wanting to upgrade from my AK Bento Lulu head to a Catwa Bento head that has all the animations etc, and i also want to buy a good lifelike skin.  Can someone please direct me to the right place to purchase a skin and tell which is the most recent Catwa that is now out.....  I like the Sofia, Kimberley and also the Denice, but too novice to know which is the better buy of them all.... Many thanks

The most recent Catwa head is called Nour. However, Catwa has 27 female bento heads in total, and all of them are different. They have all recently been updated to v4.0, and 'new' doesn't equate with 'better'. You get the same features on each one ('features' as in options, not as in looks).

Edited by Skell Dagger

43 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

The most recent Catwa head is called Nour. However, Catwa has 27 female bento heads in total, and all of them are different. They have all recently been updated to v4.0, and 'new' doesn't equate with 'better'. You get the same features on each one ('features' as in options, not as in looks).

Thank you for your help Skell, at least i know more that i did... grins.  Any idea of a good place to get skins compatible with Catwa heads?

11 minutes ago, Jane Rootcreeper said:

Any idea of a good place to get skins compatible with Catwa heads?

Almost to many of them out there :D My fave at the moment is from Raon Hausen:

closeup.thumb.jpg.0d2727a30968bca0a7d4ad48a73cc173.jpg

(better without the freckles applied tho - transition under the eyes too sharp, but I HAVE to have freckles  - lol)

Session and Deetalez also have a few that I like - but I guess almost brands have nice skins for Catwa, so it is DEMO DEMO DEMO 'till you drop :D

2 minutes ago, AylarL said:

(better without the freckles applied tho - transition under the eyes too sharp, but I HAVE to have freckles  - lol)

Session and Deetalez also have a few that I like - but I guess almost brands have nice skins for Catwa, so it is DEMO DEMO DEMO 'till you drop :D

Thank you

3 minutes ago, AylarL said:

thank you Aylar, and i have to agree with those freckles... very cute indeed :)

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Jane Rootcreeper said:

Any idea of a good place to get skins compatible with Catwa heads?

If you go to the store then - to the right of the landing point (with the mainstore behind you) - you'll find a whole wing filled with over 100 female demo skins. Lots to choose from :)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

If you go to the store then - to the right of the landing point (with the mainstore behind you) - you'll find a whole wing filled with over 100 female demo skins. Lots to choose from :)

When i buy a skin for my new catwa head, is there a option to buy the skin for the body as well as i only see a head applier?

12 minutes ago, Jane Rootcreeper said:

When i buy a skin for my new catwa head, is there a option to buy the skin for the body as well as i only see a head applier?

Body appliers are usually sold separately. It is rare that a creator makes for the head and not also the body (if that's the case: best to pass on it). This is ironically funny to me because in the old days when you bought a skin it was for the entire body, head-to-toe. The options where the skin shade or color and the makeup options (where the fat pack would include all the make options).

I see this as another of the ways that the introduction of mesh has negatively-changed SL. Among the necessary evils that, fortunately, do not outweigh the positives.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.