Tracking Hours? For Clock ins ?

iMortTM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im trying to find an easy to work and use Clock in that tracks how long the staff has been working for, Not just in that moment but with in the whole week ? Is there something like that to where it will show me how long they been working that day? when they are not clocked in and check ? 

Mort, on behalf of your staff, I gotta ask...why do you need to know?

Most "jobs" in SL are strictly voluntary.  The employees work for tips, so they know that if they don't show, they certainly don't get paid.  My job is a bit different...I have to teach my classes at certain set times.  If I don't show, EVERYONE knows it, no need for a time clock.

That said, it should be pretty easy to add code to a tipjar that shares tips between the employee and the club that would send you notification of when it was rezzed/activated, and when it was de-activated.  For all I know, there's already such an item on the marketplace.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iMortTM said:

Im trying to find an easy to work and use Clock in that tracks how long the staff has been working for, Not just in that moment but with in the whole week ? Is there something like that to where it will show me how long they been working that day? when they are not clocked in and check ? 

There was something like that on the Marketplace long ago. I was a model and clocked in.  Looking up something like "time clock" might find something for you.  

And to @Lindal Kidd  there are still jobs out there paid by the hour :D.   

• Like 1

@Lindal Kidd i pay buy the hourly and if they are not coming in i want to know. So i can make preparations if I need to hire more or replace. NOT all employees remember or even say anything .  That’s why I need to know as we’ll see if they be reward for working for working hard. That’s why. And if there is on market place I’m asking what the item name . 

Edited by iMortTM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.