Unable to rez bundled objects

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Help!  Some time ago I was late on a rental payment and all of my property was returned, several thousand prims worth of objects, buildings from a 64 x 64 parcel..  This wasn't an issue I thought, since it was returned to my lost and found folder.  I didn't address at the time, but since then i've tried to put out the bundled prims and i'm not able to do so.  It may be because of the space on my skybox, (i can't rez precisely in the confines of the parcel) but every time i make an attempt, i get an error like when you try to rez on someone else's land:

Can't rez object at { ... } because the owner of this land does not allow it.  Use the land tool to see land ownership

Anyone have any ideas on a workaround.  My thought was to get a bigger space, rez objects in that space and then pick up. 

Go to a SANDBOX. If you are a premium subscriber then go to Premium Sandbox (the best) - if not then search places for SANDBOX.

Once there, get to the center of it so nothing rezzes off-world or into an adjacent region. Rez your Coalesced object - delete the copyable stuff, take the no-copy stuff or things that you may have created and want to keep.

• Like 1

Rezzing a lot of coalesced objects at once sometimes fails because of all the scripts trying to initialize (run their on_rez routines http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/On_rez ). 

The free 100% solution is to file a support ticket and get a one-day pass to the region named something like Unpackistan (unsure of spelling), which exists with scripts turned off especially for this purpose.  

You may be able to get it to work at a sandbox, if the script initialization load is not too severe. 

3 hours ago, Erwin Solo said:

Rezzing a lot of coalesced objects at once sometimes fails because of all the scripts trying to initialize (run their on_rez routines http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/On_rez ). 

The free 100% solution is to file a support ticket and get a one-day pass to the region named something like Unpackistan (unsure of spelling), which exists with scripts turned off especially for this purpose.  

You may be able to get it to work at a sandbox, if the script initialization load is not too severe. 

The most common reason is because there is not enough LI (prims) available on the parcel to rez the entire group. I have never seen a coalesced object ever fail because of scripts - if there are too many scripts in the group, then the simulator will should simply adapt and slow down scripts.

Edited by Alyona Su

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

The most common reason is because there is not enough LI (prims) available on the parcel to rez the entire group. I have never seen a coalesced object ever fail because of scripts - if there are too many scripts in the group, then the simulator will should simply adapt and slow down scripts.

I've seen it with an acquaintance who had a bunch of no-copy expensive dungeon gear that she picked up intentionally, along with the entire build that held it, to move to another Region where she had acquired a bigger plot of land.  S/he ultimately had to file a support ticket and go to  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Unpackistan/128/128/2 , which apparently exists for that sole purpose.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Erwin Solo said:

I've seen it with an acquaintance who had a bunch of no-copy expensive dungeon gear that she picked up intentionally, along with the entire build that held it, to move to another Region where she had acquired a bigger plot of land.  S/he ultimately had to file a support ticket and go to  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Unpackistan/128/128/2 , which apparently exists for that sole purpose.  

Okay (as I had said, I hadn;t seen it) :) Though I would think it is the exceptional rarity for this to happen.

On 10/16/2019 at 5:18 PM, Nina Pizzicato said:
On 10/16/2019 at 5:18 PM, Nina Pizzicato said:

This wasn't an issue I thought, since it was returned to my lost and found folder.  I didn't address at the time, but since then i've tried to put out the bundled prims and i'm not able to do so. 

Why do you even want to rez the sent back items? Most of your stuff probably has copy rights. Just rez a fresh copy from wherever you store your purchased objects out of your inventory. Is that an option?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.