Looking for an exterior decorator (as possibly interior)

DaenerysStormborne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, LuxuriousSin said:

Hi! I do a lot of decorating, and have a lot of experience.

I have some of my various builds and things featured on my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/8bitweirdo

Feel free to message me in-world if you are interested!

-LuxuriousSin Resident

When I get home from work today, definitely will

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, DaenerysStormborne said:

I have my own parcel finally, and looking to have some help decorating it (and possibly terraformimg it too) 

Can supply lindens for materials if needed

Just for the case you described: If you give money to another person and that person buys an item, and places it on your parcel (house, trees, etc,) its their property, and never will be yours.
If you move to another parcel one day, you cant even take a copy of that items. You will need to ask that person again to setup the items you already paid for, if that person is still around, of course. Thats not what you want, i bet.

What you most likely want instead, is to know how to do it by yourself. If you still think its too hard, get someone who tells you which buttons  you have to press. 

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, LuxuriousSin said:

I just wanted to say I had so much fun working on this project!! You were amazing to work with, and I am so glad you are happy with how things turned out!

After

YQEtUkcl.png

What about the grass texture? That garden doesnt look like a football stadium at all to me. Or did you do that on purpose?
You could stretch the texture to get less repetitions. If the pixels get to big by stretching, better go for a texture with higher resolution.
Or group 4 slightly different, but seamless grass textures into a bigger square, and use that to get an even more natural look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.