Seeking good PG beds / furniture animations

Pussycat Catnap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Moved to Bellisaria reently.

My land on Zindra has led me down the path of stocking up my furniture with... way too many 'adult' animations...

I need some good bento 'G' animations. I know Bellisaria is M and I can do 'stuff and things' if I turn on privacy... but it's got me in the mood to set up a house full of nice animated scenes for 'hanging out in my pad'. NOT couple animations. Looking for things like reading a book, browsing a smartphone, dozing in a chair, and so on...

Any recommendations. Can be in furniture or sold by itself - I'm skilled enough in ripping animations out and putting them back into a desired item. And if the item you recommend is to my style enough (and super low land impact), it could end up being the destination for other animations. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 6:22 PM, Pussycat Catnap said:

Looking for things like reading a book, browsing a smartphone, dozing in a chair, and so on...

Lisp Bazaar has furniture that will do just that, don't think everything is available on the marketplace i have this sofa https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LISP-Mesh-Eternal-Forest-Sofa-with-Props/7643797 and a four poster PG bed both with props & activities

PRO TIP: If you have Adult-rated furniture with [copulate] animations and would rather it just be a PG version with only the Singles and Cuddle poses, if it's AVsitter you can just edit the internal AVpos notecard. It's a good idea to keep a backup copy of the furniture or, at least, the AVpos notecard itself - but this change is non-destructive.

In the notecard, look for the line that says TOMENU ADULT (or whatever the Adult portion is called) - and put a # or // in front of it, such as #TOMENU ADULT or //TOMENU ADULT. This will remove the menu button that leads to the "Adult" section of the menu, without breaking your stuff. Keep in mind you'll need to do this for each sitter (SITTER 0, SITTER 1, SITTER 2...). If there's only two sitters then it will be  SITTER 0 and SITTER 1.

Also note that the menu will only be removed from the SITTER you remove it from (for example, if you only remove it from SITTER 1, then the first sitter will still have that menu, but the second sitter will not). If you ever change your mind and want to reenable that menu, just remove the # or // in front of that command.

Whenever you make a change to the AVpos notecard and save it, the AVsitter scripts will automatically reset and read the notecard, updating the system.

I am expert AVsitter creator and have been doing magic with it for years. :D If you are creator with furniture shells and need some AVsitter work, lemme know. I am ~sometimes~ for hire. :P

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.