Need a pair of flat foot boots, any ideas?

OxLilyxO Calcutt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking for a pair of boots that have no heel, just flat foot.  I wrestle in SL and i need another good pair of boots that can do it, i have the Courtney A-Bomb boots, and preferably not uggs or furry boots, Shin high, knee high, thigh high, whatever.  If you know where i can find a nice pair or if you know of a pair let me know please :)

I just bought a pair on the Marketplace; sorry I can't recall the name. But I can tell you if you search the Marketplace for 'combat', then apparel, women's, footwear, boots (I know that's a lot of clicks but it works) you'll find pages of boots at least half of which have flat heels. Some sexy, some utilitarian, some combative (which for wrestling might be just the ticket ;-).

MM boards at Ripped used to have free, flat fur boots. Have to click before midnight. They might have lucky boards now, too. Also check the Free Gorean Market since they wear flat boots for their roleplay, there would surely be some available in the freebie market they go to.

If it can be Doc Martens, Deco often has a pair like it at the 50L Fridays. Wrong! used to have a good pair like Docs. But I am not sure what you want. Wrestlers wear all kinds of stuff.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.