Old and Joining the Fun Again.

RipperPrince

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My first account was made in 2007, and I decided to swing back around and check out Second Life- see how it was doing. With this fresh new start, I hope to make some friends. I'm not quick to judge, and I'm overall very friendly. So if anyone would like to add me and start chatting, I'd love to get the conversation going with you. I'm a big fan of Anime/Manga, and especially Roleplay. I'm a lover of the Leviathan Trilogy, and a great many books such as the ones by Steven King. Feel free to add me! I'm almost always online! :matte-motes-nerdy:

I agree with Rhonda.  I, too, joined in '07 (Feb) and have remained on my original avatar.  Do not worry about all of the changes since you were last inworld.  My recommendation would be to discover the world anew as if you had never been before.

Look for groups that share your interests and join them.  There are many RP sims and groups and, while I do not RP, you may find like-minded folk in one or more of them.

Of course, as Storm says, the forum is a helpful, friendly place, too.  Welcome back!

RipperPrince wrote:

My first account was made in 2007, and I decided to swing back around and check out Second Life- see how it was doing. With this fresh new start, I hope to make some friends. I'm not quick to judge, and I'm overall very friendly. So if anyone would like to add me and start chatting, I'd love to get the conversation going with you. I'm a big fan of Anime/Manga, and especially Roleplay. I'm a lover of the Leviathan Trilogy, and a great many books such as the ones by Steven King. Feel free to add me! I'm almost always online! :matte-motes-nerdy:

Hi Ripper, And welcome back!  Would love to chat!

Peace!

• 9 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4437 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.