Lip Piercing

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You don't state which Catwa head you have, and - as you've found - many piercing creators only cater for specific Catwa heads (usually Catya, Lona, Uma, and Kathy), but Catwa's own piercing set covers all of them up to and including Denice (from memory I don't think she's yet updated it to include Daria, Jasmine, and Nour but I'm not inworld to check). You can use the HUD to hide whichever piercings you don't want to show. I regularly only wear one small nose ring, the two lower lip rings, and the labret - which is the one you're looking for.

I have something similar from Suicidal Unborn (SU!), but like Skell mentions they are rigged for specific Catwa heads. Not sure if any of the newer heads are supported because I haven’t bought anything new from her in a while.

This as is for makeup, but the piercings can be found there too. 

Hecate Lipstick & Hesperia Eyeliner

LittleFish, Blaxium are good makers of mesh head piercings as I own nose piercing I wear every day on Seren by Littlefish then for my more grunge or punk looks I add my Blaxium ones.  Hope that helps and of course; always DEMO the heck out of them! :D 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.