videos not working

MiroAndy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

why only YouTube work  
in every tv i tried i cannot open any video if not on youtube iam not interested in netflix 

i have the flash player for opera and chromium installed and even  a site like 123 movies doesn't work all videos cannot be opened 

i even tried to upload a movie from my pc to youtube but wow it's get deleted so how me and my friends suppose to watch anything together ?

123movies is a repository of stolen content.

If a YouTube viewer flags your upload for copyright violation, or YouTube's content analyzers detect a copyright violation, your video may be removed. When an upload is removed, you will receive an e-mail notification telling you why.

If your intent is to share pirated video with friends, SL won't help you.

• Like 6

I never watch video in SL, for two reasons.

1. The video players available are always losing the ability to tune the channels that have been programmed into them, as servers often change their addresses and the creators don't do updates.
  2. There's way too much to do in SL anyway; if I wanted to watch video, I'd tune in Netflix or Amazon or Vudu on the big screen.
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

123movies is a repository of stolen content.

If a YouTube viewer flags your upload for copyright violation, or YouTube's content analyzers detect a copyright violation, your video may be removed. When an upload is removed, you will receive an e-mail notification telling you why.

If your intent is to share pirated video with friends, SL won't help you.

really ?!!!! is that even a reply ? 

51 minutes ago, MiroAndy said:

if these are your replies on posts that try to help, your name will spread fast and the amount of people wanting to help you in the same rate down.
If you think people understand you wrongly, please be more clear in what your problem is.
External sites not working here can be a block at their side, or technical limits, at their or SL side.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.