Jodi Jules

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Jodi Jules said:

I would like to model my Avie on my RL self . Being quite slim i cannot find a mesh shape of body with small breasts.Does anybody know if one or how I can achieve this.Even on the lowest setting i find them too large..???

Try the Tonic Fine Beauty body or the Slink Physique with the "Petite Augment" which reduces the bust size.

I have a petite shape for Maitreya Lara I can give you.   Please forgive the head since I have not actually completed this shape and I am wearing a mesh head.

A lot of the problems with smaller breasts is the shading on the skins.  Most skins are made assuming .. well, bigger is better.  This look uses Pink Fuel dehancer version.  Skin shading play a huge part in visual breast size.

20190910_009.thumb.jpg.1d8955231388584e491da35be2aca621.jpg

Also a NSFW version

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
Spoiler tags hate me

On 9/10/2019 at 10:34 AM, Jodi Jules said:

I would like to model my Avie on my RL self . Being quite slim i cannot find a mesh shape of body with small breasts.Does anybody know if one or how I can achieve this.Even on the lowest setting i find them too large..???

Slink has a Petite model that has tiny breasts. Like 'A's. 

They are an addon for Original and Hourglass. The slimmer of the two is Physique Original. Hourglass is curvy... read as BIG butt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.