maitreya hud

xBaeBeex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi all,

so heres one for the maitreya users... it seems my "hide" options dont seem to be working.. my legs wont hide..my arms..ect.. nothing seems to hide when i want it to.. and ive never encountered this problem till today..

im not wearing anything unusual..nothing out of the ordinary..so im not sure why i cant seem to hide certain parts of my body when i want to.

any idea why?

46 minutes ago, xBaeBeex said:

hi all,

so heres one for the maitreya users... it seems my "hide" options dont seem to be working.. my legs wont hide..my arms..ect.. nothing seems to hide when i want it to.. and ive never encountered this problem till today..

im not wearing anything unusual..nothing out of the ordinary..so im not sure why i cant seem to hide certain parts of my body when i want to.

any idea why?

Ideas... you where wearing your hud on a tp and it froze?  That happened to me twice.  First time a relog sorted it.  The second time I got a redelivery of the hud and its been fine since

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Ideas... you where wearing your hud on a tp and it froze?  That happened to me twice.  First time a relog sorted it.  The second time I got a redelivery of the hud and its been fine since

This is called ghosting (or "ghosted attachment"), and it can happen to any attachment for no fault of the creator.

While relogging will fix it, you can also go to Advanced > Refresh Attachments to fix it without relogging.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I tried the 

Advanced > Refresh Attachments to fix it without relogging.

but that didn't work, so then I tried  

The second time I got a redelivery of the hud and its been fine since

and the re delivery seemed to do it for me :) so thank you both.. i can hide my legs again lol

solved!

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

Why redelivery, though? Can't you just unpack the box again?

a lot of people don't keep the original boxes, as it clutters up their inventory.  redelivery is easier and can be deleted after you get what you need.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.