Sign in to follow this  
SilverienaWindren

Looking for Store that sells GA.EG and Belleza Jake skins

First time user of the Belleza Jake body ( I have a male alt ) and I went to get the GA.EG head, trying to look for a store that would have both head and body skins in it along with other brand skins and not just them, I have the GA.EG  Omega applier and Belleza Omega applier or least skins that would match each other head and body.

if both are omega, you can use most skin combination (head+body) that are omega, go demo and find the ones your like :)

Just a little remark, really demo, demo, demo .. because when skins are not specicly made for a certain brand, the result may not be what you expect.

a little hint, filter the males in this search and you have some stores to start

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search[category_id]=371&search[keywords]=GA.EG+applier&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search

You need one that offers Omega appliers for both body and head (not just the body, as most seem to do). Or Omega body and GA:EG head (less common but Nivaro and GA:EGdo them)

A few that do offer both are (in the order that I found them on the MP):  7 Deadly Skins, VYC Homme,  Bay Harbor, SLAB, Alantori, GA:EG, Labyrinth, Nivaro, Zinner, Akool, Vendetta, Barbarella... by this time I'd covered 50 out of over 100 pages of search results so there are probably more than that.