Username change update

ScottWebbersWebb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

It's coming soon™...ish.

yep.soonish somewhere :).. and i'm not so sure you will be able to change the username... wouldnt be surprised that is too difficult for the system and possibly the new names will become a inworld name only.

Edited by Fox Wijaya

it's been a year since they said it was in the works and did we get it? No. All we've got is new rate increases for premium. It would not surprise me if they hold this off until the rate increases take effect and then say it's only for premium members. 

2 hours ago, LadyWriter said:

and then say it's only for premium members. 

that is already suggested in several post before, name change  will be paid, and possibly tied to premiums.
tbh.. i don't see a problem in that, you can always use the display name option if you don't like your username

Edited by Fox Wijaya
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, LadyWriter said:

it's been a year since they said it was in the works and did we get it? No. All we've got is new rate increases for premium. It would not surprise me if they hold this off until the rate increases take effect and then say it's only for premium members. 

That's possible, and it should not be a surprise.  LL has implied, several times, that there might be some sort of fee involved with the name changes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.