Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sandra8675

EMPIRE finger nail question...

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

I am using Bento hands with a Maitreya body I have found the nails I want...  EMPIRE nails https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EMPIRE-Nails-DEMO/12026669

These EMPIRE nails are exactly what I want.  I would like to know from anyone... 

Can I use the nail colors on my Maitreya HUD?  I'm not seeing how to color them different nail colors?

that demo says its for vista hands not Maitreya hands do you have vista hands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

that demo says its for vista hands not Maitreya hands do you have vista hands?

i did not notice that.  I can look at vista hands i guess.  I'm not seeing this shape nail i this length for bento hands unless im missing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You can search Market Place for "Maitreya Bento Nails" or similar terms to find some compatible with your current hands.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=maitreya+bento+nails

[ETA]

Maybe these in the shorter length?

32650342453_6cd8930d85_o.jpg

They have a demo version  you can try first to see if they suit you

[edited again to add ...]

I searched for "Maitreya almond bento nails" and it looks more like what you are after.  Hope it helps.

 

Edited by Rhonda Huntress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the EMPIRE nails in stiletto. The nails have Vista, Maitreya, And Slink versions within the pack.  It looks like it has all three on the nails you're looking at too, right at the bottom of the ad it says maitreya, slink, vista. But to answer the question no, I don't think they work with just maitreya nail hud because they are omega only it seems.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

Can I use the nail colors on my Maitreya HUD?  I'm not seeing how to color them different nail colors?

No.

The colors in your Maitreya HUD will only affect the nails built into your Maitreya hands, not add-on nails from a third party. You would want to hide those nails completely to use the add-on Empire nails.

If the nails don't come with a color HUD and no additional colors are made specifically for them, look for Omega nail appliers. According to the ad, those will work, and they're pretty common. They also say there are fatpacks available at their inworld store; perhaps those will have different colors? 

ETA I own the Astralia nails posted above; the almond shape is very similar to what you posted, and I know those come with a small color HUD and that there are lots more you can buy for them. I've also seen other nail systems, but if you really love the Empire ones, demo to make sure they'll work for your hands! 

Edited by Ariel Vuissent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 7:39 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

You can search Market Place for "Maitreya Bento Nails" or similar terms to find some compatible with your current hands.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=maitreya+bento+nails

[ETA]

Maybe these in the shorter length?

32650342453_6cd8930d85_o.jpg

They have a demo version  you can try first to see if they suit you

[edited again to add ...]

I searched for "Maitreya almond bento nails" and it looks more like what you are after.  Hope it helps.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you everyone for the info.  I've been looking for demos and the reason I was interested in the empire brand is because they worked.  Except the color didn't work from my hud.  Im in that learning curve time.  And unfortunately not all empire nail sets I've seen have demos which makes me hesitant to buy.  But, everyones information is very helpful.  Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...