How are those land impact points getting spent?

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I wish I could make mesh, but "everyone" say it has such a steep learning curve, and I want what I want now, can't wait until (if) I learn it.

What's your house? So far I've seen Fancy Decor and Apple Falls houses, and neither are Winchester.

They have some heavy LI furniture, so they can't have so much flowers in the garden as I have.

But their interior is so lovely.

I can't use Blender, believe me I've tried. I can't wrap my head around it, but I use another prim-to-mesh program I bought on MP and it works well enough. No steep learning curve needed there, just trial and error ;)

My house style is Adams. I turned it into a 2 bedroom house with bathroom. Still plenty of room for just me and my clutter.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

They have some heavy LI furniture, so they can't have so much flowers in the garden as I have.

Thanks for paying attention :D.  

REALLY. Thanks - LOL.  

So do you remember where the Apple Fall house is? (a sim will do)  Unlike a lot of folks I seldom do any area searches or scanning. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 7:48 AM, Teager said:

The biggest prim expenditures in my home are my picket fence (29 LI), my two horses (29 LI each), and my barn (31 LI). I realize I could do SO much more with my home if I cut one or more of those things but I just love them so much!

Now that my fantasy faire creations are out of the way, my next project will be making a horse rezzer so that anyone can rez and ride a temp copy of one of my horses. I've been itching to do a few trail rides around the new continent myself, so I suspect my neighbors might appreciate being able to borrow a horse or two as well :P

linden home_008.png

Was riding your unicorn around the Bellisseria yesterday and ran into your home. You've done an amazing job with the prim allocation. I was astounded you had it beautifully furnished and had the barn and horses out 😮

Edited by Aletheia Zuta
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Aletheia Zuta said:

Was riding your unicorn around the Bellisseria yesterday and ran into your home. You've done an amazing job with the prim allocation. I was astounded you had it beautifully furnished and had the barn and horses out 😮

Oh thank you so much! I did lots of shopping for new lower LI decor! As well as removing shadows from things, linking things, and also wound up making myself a new low LI fence to replace the one I mentioned above. I'm really happy with how much I managed to squeeze in! I'm really glad you liked it :D

Edited by Teager
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Teager said:

Oh thank you so much! I did lots of shopping for new lower LI decor! As well as removing shadows from things, linking things, and also wound up making myself a new low LI fence to replace the one I mentioned above. I'm really happy with how much I managed to squeeze in! I'm really glad you liked it :D

We did spot the fence and we're envious! lol 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.