Breast Slider Bar

Moore Jun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there anyone think that would be good if there is an extra breast slider bar for adjusting the gravity and cleave?  I created about hundred extra body shapes each year just for the minor adjustment on breast for clothes.

Thinking about you have slider bar for breast adjustment on your quick preferences.  

NOTE: Belleza do have 3 preset breast shapes for user in the hud. But the hud is not quite responsive, plus it let designer have to decide support which breast shape? On Belleza body supporting on breast, it become 3 bodies x 3 breast shapes = 9 variation. I don't blame less clothes for Belleza.

My shape dials actually do have Bouyancy and Cleavage.

Then in the Physics I can mess with Gravity and Mass.

So I'm not sure what we're asking for here...

ps: If you want even more 'sag', get "Natural Breast Enhancer" off of Marketplace. It will make a lot of clothing deform, but is great for achieving the effect when topless.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

yes, when I wear bikini (whether need avatar physic or not), i need to adjust my cleave for it with my Maitreya body. If I wear Addam clothes (their clothes has extra push up and larger breast shape), I need to reduce my breast size and add more gravity. There are many situation need to adjust a bit of my shape. Then more and more shapes are creating everyday. If I have a changing to my head, those body shapes would be obsoleted. Any shape changed may also need to update your outfit (created a new indeed).  Then after a season, i have no idea the different of those shapes and their link to which outfit. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.