You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heylo,

my highly missed friends!

I'm writing this in hopes anyone can lend a helping hand in my restart. Here's my short story as you probably have heard it before:

So, logging back in after 6 or 7 years now was a shock alone just being able to, BUT then I seen I was wiped of everything I owned and all my friends, land, etc.

I'm a stupid quick learner, so I know I'll pick right up. The process of my avi is going to be the death of me, but I'm just so happy to be back! 👻

I really hope I bump into at least one of my old friends, but I can't wait to make so many more. Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM, meet me in-game or what not. I'm not too scary, i think 😈

Also not tryna be one of those newb beggars, but if do have old raggedy things you will never use again, let me know. It will be more than highly appreciated friends! Other than that, a little help around and any knowledge about any huge updates in the past few years would be hecking magnificent. Thank you guys! This world means the world to me 🖤

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 1.52.06 PM.png

Welcome Back.😃 I'm sure there's been a ton of new changes since you were last on, and that can be really overwhelming. There's a lot of people here that can help and would love to discuss all the changes and updates and whatnot. if you need any help, just contact me and I will try to help as much as possible.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Welcome Back.😃 I'm sure there's been a ton of new changes since you were last on, and that can be really overwhelming. There's a lot of people here that can help and would love to discuss all the changes and updates and whatnot. if you need any help, just contact me and I will try to help as much as possible.

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ!! Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ 🙏🏻  ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ ʙᴇ sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴘᴍ ᴛʀʏɴᴀ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ʟᴏʟ. 🥰

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LexiiSkittlesz said:

Also not tryna be one of those newb beggars, but if do have old raggedy things you will never use again, let me know.

I would love to give you the whole pile of my unused or mispurchased  "standard sizes" and even fitmesh clothes, and im sure, others would do the same, but in general its all no transfer. No way to pass it to another avatar.
But i will have a look later on. maybe there is at least a single transfer item hidden somwhere...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

I would love to give you the whole pile of my unused or mispurchased  "standard sizes" and even fitmesh clothes, and im sure, others would do the same, but in general its all no transfer. No way to pass it to another avatar.
But i will have a look later on. maybe there is at least a single transfer item hidden somwhere...

Yeah! Even the thought counts, so thanks, I really appreciate it. But back when I was first playing I remember there were tons of non transferrable stuff, you just kinda had to know where to get things.

2 hours ago, Ashlii Baily said:

Welcome back. If you need any help or just want company feel free to message me.

Thank you so much, I really am so appreciative of all you wanting to help me. I know how long it took me the first time to get a decently looking avi that I liked and was suitable for whatever jobs and groups I participated in. Can't wait to get back there. 🤩

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.