Cant process lindens

MiuYumi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

From the Knowledge Base:

Is there a minimum or maximum amount?

The minimum process-credit amount allowed is $10, plus any fees. The maximum amount per transaction is $9,999 minus fees. If necessary, you can process a larger amount over multiple smaller transactions.

If you are permanently closing your account, you may request a withdrawal of the full US dollar balance, even if it is less than $10. This is the only circumstance where the $10 minimum does not apply. To begin this process, please contact Support for assistance.

13 minutes ago, MiuYumi said:

maybe I'm below the minimum amount 

not maybe :) 
868 L$  is just a little above 3 USD

btw it can be usefull to read the parts in the knowledgebase about buying and selling L$.  Before you can transfer your money to rl, you have to sell the L$, it's not possible to transfer those directly to paypal/skrill.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MiuYumi said:

but if I sell the lindens I wont have any to transfer out

You sell them to LL they turn them into USD and it is the USD you cash out to RL. As Ethan said, you have only a few dollars, you need a minimum of 10 dollars and by the time you sell them and the fees charged you would still have less than 10 dollars. So at this time you cannot cash out anything.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, MiuYumi said:

but if I sell the lindens I wont have any to transfer out

to prevent this thread getting a replica of the knowledgebase it can be more helpfull for you to read the knowledgebase articles about the subject

14 hours ago, MiuYumi said:

Hello. I am wondering why, I can't process lindens out. I heard you have to go to process credit but I don't see an option for me, I only have 868 Lindens is there a reason I can't process it out?

MiuYumi, you don't have enough money to cash out.  You'll need about $L2600 at least.  There is one exception:  If you are permanently canceling your account, you're allowed to cash out a smaller amount.

The cash out process is done in two steps.

• Sell $L on the LindEx.  The proceeds go into your $USD Balance in your account.
  • Do a Process Credit to transfer money from your USD Balance to your PayPal account.  The minimum amount to transfer is $10 USD...which is why I mentioned the $L2600 figure earlier...that's about $10 USD worth of linden dollars.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.