Muscle Definition - Male Avatar

FollyToBeWise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A friend of mine recently acquired the Signature Gianni and paired it with the Lelutka head. He is mostly satisified with it, but he is wondering if there's anyway to hide or tone down the muscle definition. It is overly... fit and not the look he wanted. Is there any good skins, preferably with different skin tones, that hide the muscle definition and help give it a more realistic and regular look?

Thank you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FollyToBeWise said:

A friend of mine recently acquired the Signature Gianni and paired it with the Lelutka head. He is mostly satisified with it, but he is wondering if there's anyway to hide or tone down the muscle definition. It is overly... fit and not the look he wanted. Is there any good skins, preferably with different skin tones, that hide the muscle definition and help give it a more realistic and regular look?

Thank you.

have a look at Not Found / Avi Glam / Straydog ..demo...demo... see if that perhaps suits better,
and of course don't forget to have a look at the shape, move the sliders will also be of some help.
the Gianni body is on itself already quite muscled, so adding a skin with clearly visible muscle definition will make it overdone very quickly.

If it's possible try different bodies too, might end to be a bit larger job than only the skin.
Signature Geralt
Belleza Jake
Slink
Ex Machina

there are more, but those aren't really mainstream, so more difficult to find clothes and appliers.

Skins will help to reduce the muscle definition somewhat, but if he wants to reduce the muscle shape on Gianni then he'll need to work extensively with the sliders. It is possible to reduce those bulky deltoids and biceps, but it'll take a bit of patience. The best advice I can give is:

1. Make a copy of the shape to work on initially.

2. Reduce the following sliders all to ZERO:

• torso muscle
  • pectorals
  • shoulders

(Yes, you read that right, and yes it'll look awful to start with.)

3. Start moving each of those sliders up again in turn, in small increments. Don't do all of one slider at once; instead, move the muscle a little, then the pecs a little, then the shoulders a little. Keep tweaking and fine-tuning each one.

Other sliders to check:

• you might need to shorten the neck a little as you work the torso muscle, pec, and shoulder sliders
  • I recommend lengthening the legs a bit (Gianni is a very torso-heavy body, and the default shape means the legs are a bit stumpy, giving the body a low, overbalanced centre of gravity)

Be aware, too, that some mesh clothing rigged for Gianni has those deltoids built into the clothing mesh itself. I've demo'd some jackets and shirts that - even with edits to reduce the upper arm shape beneath the mesh - leave me with that familiar 'walnuts in a gym sock' look ;)

Skin goes a long way towards changing muscle tone, either increasing or reducing it. I use Egozy Zladim skin, which has a fairly low muscle definition. That plus some work with the sliders and I managed to get Gianni to look sufficiently elf-like. Firm and fit, without looking like a bodybuilder. I mainly use Geralt because it's a slimmer body in general, but there aren't so many clothing choices for Geralt so I'll switch back to Gianni for certain outfits.

This is Gianni:

180227_001.png.df19cc7482781bad31776836db1259e0.png

Unfortunately Egozy doesn't supply an Omega head applier; it's either Catwa or Classic only.

Edited by Matty Luminos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.