giannoulis

BILLING INFORMATION

Question

Hello,

I would like to ask why even if i am a premeum membership and i gave a credit card and i can buy goods from market place or from viewer i can not take my own privet home in sl as a premeum meber that i am? When i am trying this it says

"We're Sorry...

It appears that your account is past-due, or that you currently have outdated/no billing information on file. Please update your billing information and try again.

Secondlife.com | My Account "

Why is that hapens? I recently updated my billing information.

Thank you in advance

5 answers to this question

• Maybe your credit card has expired.  Check the expiration date.
  • It's possible that you're trying to use a debit or a prepaid card as your billing method.  In that case, it won't have been accepted by Linden Lab.
  • You can call Billing to discuss the problem at 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

but i used that card before and 10 days before expired i had the new one . The one that i gave . i can buy lindens (i did it today).

So call the billing office. We're residents.  We can't see into your account to tell you what's wrong.

ho cercato di inserire i dati personali per inserire la mia carta di credito ma non mi da elenco delle città italiane nella lista dove devo elencare le mie generalità  solo stati americani cosa devo fare?

1 hour ago, CarlaRossi1970 said:

ho cercato di inserire i dati personali per inserire la mia carta di credito ma non mi da elenco delle città italiane nella lista dove devo elencare le mie generalità  solo stati americani cosa devo fare? 

dfa735f9937172e1dae1d32acdd1b842.gif