Places for inexpensive dress

Zeynepsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A newbie of two and half months here. I have earned some Linden in the form of tips and would like to buy dresses that are more tasteful and sexier than those available on Free Dove. Can anyone please suggest a destination where  I can buy some better-looking dresses within the range of 20 to 50 Linden dollars. Thanks. Z

a lot will depend on what type of body you have.. if you are using the standard classic LL body, or a mesh body.. You might have some luck finding lower priced items in classic sizes than fitted for mesh bodies.  In either case I suggest you go to MP and put women's dresses in the search.. then on the left side you will see options for price range..pick your price .. and see what comes up.  As for stores there are so many in SL that I wouldn't even begin to know where all the sales and/or low prices would be.. and if I did it would not be a good idea to list them in here as it would be seen as advertising.  

• Like 1

Every Friday there's a sale group called Fifty Linden Friday. Usually around 9 stores or so have special items out for 50L, and lots of times the objects are from really good creators. You can keep track of that and other sales at the Seraphim site below. Some stores leave their items out all weekend. Here's the link to this past Friday's sale

http://seraphimsl.com/2019/01/11/hip-hip-hooray-its-fifty-linden-fridays/

There are listings for all kinds of events and sales on the Seraphim site so it's a great resource for finding less expensive, but quality clothing (and other stuff like home furnishings, skins, landscaping, etc).

• Like 1

Lots of stores have group gifts that can be great, So even though the average dress might be way above your price range you can get the group gift for free. If you see something on MP you love but can't afford, it is a good idea to go to   the inworld store to check for gifts you might find some great deals.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1904 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.