I don't know how to pay my weekly tier payment for my land. I don't know who I pay or where or how.

alescya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

When you pay your Premium membership fee, land use fees, Private Estate fees, buy Linden dollars or buy a Private Region, Linden Lab charges your US dollar balance. If your US dollar balance does not cover your expenses, we charge the remainder via your preferred payment method. If you make enough Linden dollars, you can sell them on the LindeX to increase your US dollar balance.

Choose Account > Update Billing Info to view the Billing Info page. This page also enables you to update and delete billing information.  Your account will be billed to the credit card or Paypal account you have set up.

hmmm...Linden Labs doesn't do weekly tier payments.  So I suspect you are renting from a private estate.  Find the estate owner and contact them for help and information.  And if you still cannot find help, then you are probably renting from the wrong land baron.

--Cinn

Most rental properties have a rental box on the land where you can make your payments. If you can't find one, then it is possible that the rental boxes are all at a central location (for example, RGF houses their rental boxes on a sim named Buy).

To see who the owner of your land is, look up at the top of your viewer and click on World, then Place Profile, then About Land. You should be able to click to the owner's profile from there, and can send an IM or notecard asking about where you go to pay your rent. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.