Tribal Wolf avatar issue

Lokajin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Lokajin said:

Bought the set today got the entire set to work except one item that I can't get to unpack, I select the box it grabs it and says "Touch the box to unpack it" but the box isnt able to be interacted with. Any suggestions?

I have no idea what product you bought, but here are some wild guesses:

• you could be in a no script zone - move somewhere else or proceed like "unpacker broken" below
  • you could be wearing it and it contains no copy items - you must rez it then
  • the unpacker is broken - just unpack old school then by rez-> rightclick->unpack
Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

the unpacker is broken - just unpack old school then by rez-> rightclick->unpack

Or open your editor (CTRL + 3) and left-click on the box to select it (or just right-click on the box and select Edit).  Then go to the editor's Contents tab to see what's in the box, and drag everything to an appropriate folder in your inventory.

14 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Or open your editor (CTRL + 3) and left-click on the box to select it (or just right-click on the box and select Edit).  Then go to the editor's Contents tab to see what's in the box, and drag everything to an appropriate folder in your inventory.

You can also right-click anything and select "OPEN" to get the typical "Open" window, which may be easier to copy to inventory by drag-and-drop or clicking the "Copy to Inventory" button. :) @Lokajin

15 hours ago, Lokajin said:

The work around i found was just dropping it in a sandbox and extracting the items that way. Silly that the interaction with the box with the character holding it didnt work but dropping it on the ground did.

I actually do this for ALL boxes, bags, HUD, etc. - any and all unpackers. Mostly because of 1: I don't like the way auto-unpacking" works (then hunting for the folder it gave) and 2) I like to be in total control over what goes into my inventory, when, where, and how. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1975 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.