Probklems with new events listing rules?

Dubhna Rhiadra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

New rules for listing events come into play and guess what? I can't list an event on my own land, that belongs to my own group, in which I have full rights to stage events. And on which I used to be able to list event till new rules came in. Apparently LL thinks there is no probelm to this and as I don't have a premuim account I have no recognized right to put in a complaint. So tha tis 2 questisons- how do I sort out the problem of listing events and HOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! do I get a ticket into LL?

5 answers to this question

Hi- Identity Euler, I use Viewer 2, the latest download. I have now a) checked the box in my land profile that says 'show place in search $30L', b) created a new role in the group that is called 'event hosts'- even tho I already had that ability in Owner role and another role, c) I already know about setting a landing point and all the rest. Also- there is no point in givinig me the link to putting in a ticket because there is no category I can click that deals with this issue, and as I don't have a premium account I can never get any answer anyway. I was able to list events before these changes came in so what is going on?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.