Um....which shops can i find some korean fashion.

BeatriceSamson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, you could maybe check these brands too, hope that helps :)  (not too sure if they have it for your body type though)

- M.BIRDIE: in-world
- MiWAS (miwa's airship): in-world | marketplace
- AMITOMO: in-world | marketplace
- MUDSKIN (this is for skin but the look is towards K fashion as well): in-world
- monso (hairstyle, they have some towards the K fashion look): in-world | marketplace

may want to try these too, (personally find that they're more towards Japanese style but there might be some overlaps)
-> C'EST LA VIE:
in-world | marketplace

or one thing i sometimes do is to hang around at places selling such clothing and look up what the people visiting are wearing to get to know more brands. 

Edited by LucidiaErsatz
add details
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/8/2018 at 10:37 AM, LucidiaErsatz said:

Hello, you could maybe check these brands too, hope that helps :)  (not too sure if they have it for your body type though)

- M.BIRDIE: in-world
- MiWAS (miwa's airship): in-world | marketplace
- AMITOMO: in-world | marketplace
- MUDSKIN (this is for skin but the look is towards K fashion as well): in-world
- monso (hairstyle, they have some towards the K fashion look): in-world | marketplace

may want to try these too, (personally find that they're more towards Japanese style but there might be some overlaps)
-> C'EST LA VIE:
in-world | marketplace

or one thing i sometimes do is to hang around at places selling such clothing and look up what the people visiting are wearing to get to know more brands. 

thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.