harassment

yunababy69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have some one that is harassing me about my alts that i have and telling me that they going going to have other to confront me about it       i do have a note card on what they said to me can i have someone from ll to contact me so  i can give it to them

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, yunababy69 said:

i have some one that is harassing me about my alts that i have and telling me that they going going to have other to confront me about it       i do have a note card on what they said to me can i have someone from ll to contact me so  i can give it to them

File an abuse report... 

You will not hear back from LL, they investigate and act quietly.

If the harassment continues, mute/block/ignore. Depriving a harasser of attention, hard as that might be, is often effective.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, yunababy69 said:

i do have a note card on what they said to me can i have someone from ll to contact me so  i can give it to them

Follow what Madelaine says and do not share a notecard of what was said with anyone other than LL  as that gets YOU into trouble

• Like 1

As others said, abuse report will work.

You can also block them and be done with it as well. You have done nothing wrong, I own plenty of alts(granted a lot of them are like anih487m5yh378 resident or jirabugtest20000i10 resident). If it is worry about them saying that "x is yunababy69's alt!", they have no evidence that is legal. If they reveal any information that is proof of it being your alt unless you state so in your profile, they are very likely violating the Terms of Service relating to Resident Privacy.

• Like 2

Chaser's right.

The immediate, and often best response, to a rude or annoying person is to simply Mute them.

If you believe they have violated the Terms of Service (for example, revealing real life information about you without your permission) you can file an Abuse Report.  While in world, use the Help>Report Abuse menu item.

A notecard is not, generally speaking, good evidence.  However, you can paste sections of IM or local chat conversations in your report, if they illustrate the violation.  Note that LL will not pay attention to the actual text you paste.  This is because it might have been edited to make the reported person look worse than, perhaps, they actually were.  But, if the material you paste includes time stamps, LL can use that information to review their own official copies of the log to see what really happened.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.