Viewer is hijacked. How to fix?

sibavortas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Experience with? the  hud or RLV? The hud, no... I did contact the creator and she told me about it.. It is very adult and not made for children.. I have plenty of experience with RLV, i know there are child uses for it, never said there wasnt. The OP being a child av they should NOT have bought this hud as it is sexual in nature. But hey, totally misread what i said. 

And yes, someone did say the OP was a child, you referenced it yourself!

Umm, the OP is wearing the HUD, how is that not using it? You don't use much logic do you?

She said OP *looks* like a child. This is you, like 90% of other forum readers reading what you want to read, not what it says. But it's a moot point, isn't it? I looked for the OP's post where they said there were wearing the Lil Helper HUD, I don't see it. Please show it. In any case, I've made my points, you've made yours, I find them both valid. However, we obviously aren't on the same "page".

45 minutes ago, purrrkitten said:

I did, and you quoted me where I said it. Look at their profile.

A profile picture does not mean they were in that avie when this occurred (I see SL Kid avies with very adult profile pictures and groups and vice-versa *all the time*). I am not defending the OP or even taking devil's advocate; I am simply pointing out how people make presumptions and others take those presumptions as fact. ~shrugs~

Edited by Alyona Su

Just now, Alyona Su said:

A profile picture does not mean they were in that avie when this occurred (I see SL Kid avies with very adult profile pictures and groups and vice-versa *all the time*). I am not defending the OP or even taking devil's advocate; I am simply pointing out how people make presumptions and others take those presumptions as fact. ~shrugs~

READ their profile.

tenor.gif?itemid=5053723

Please, please, please don't be this dense.

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

She said OP *looks* like a child. This is you, like 90% of other forum readers reading what you want to read, not what it says. But it's a moot point, isn't it? I looked for the OP's post where they said there were wearing the Lil Helper HUD, I don't see it. Please show it. In any case, I've made my points, you've made yours, I find them both valid. However, we obviously aren't on the same "page".

And you need to reread what i wrote.. They are wearing the ADULT hud made by the name in the picture in the first post.. Good gods.. I can only assume there is a language barrier here.. 

11 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

"babygirl"   I'm completely out of my element here, so I could be wrong, but the babygirls that post looking for Daddy Doms - aren't they full grown women avi's and not child/baby avi's?

Idk what her profile says now, but yes, babygirls are generally adults who are into that kink.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.